:we already speak days and days about d Internet problems Sopa, Mopa Topa Gopa and this painting that I found it really feat my mood. I just put d text on d top of it. hope d author will not be mad on me. .. _Mahatma Gandhi & “:u must be d change u want to see in the world ”
.#anonymous?! – who are they? – are u want of them? am I one of them? Even Gandi is one of them, believe me!
:be aware this are not only liberty sayings, they are engines if u trust them and act:
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
Life without liberty is like a body without spirit.
* * * ho ho ho * * *
- ∙ Freedom is my virtual birthright and I shall have it!
- ∙ Cyberspace is free speech of the netizens, for the netizens and by the netizens and all the politicians can go jump in a virtual lake!
- ∙ The Internet did not invent free speech. In a very real sense … free speech invented the Internet.
- ∙ It is true that in cyberspace you may suppress most of the people some of the time; you can even suppress some of the people all the time; but you can’t suppress all of the people all of the time.
- ∙ And so, my foolish politicians: ask not what the Internet can do for you – ask what you can do for the Internet.
- ∙ Politicians do not mistrust the Internet because they are maligned; they are maligned because they mistrust the Internet.
- ∙ Politicians versus the Internet: First they ignore it, then they try to suppress it, then they fight it, then the Internet wins.
Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.
.. enough I think! see ya! 😉